Critical Mailing for the Finance Sector
At Opus Trust Marketing we have built strong partnerships with a host of financial sector clients thanks to our services inherent reliability, value and integrity.
Having to ensure rigorous FSA compliance standards are met, our finance sector customers- including some of the square mile’s biggest operators - trust Opus to provide services that deliver.
Printing, enclosing and despatching critical mail such as p60s, cheques, payslips, statements and invoices, Opus’ capacity and flexible approach has proved to be particularly useful around April when year-end communications are despatched - a time when print runs stretch into the millions and quick turnarounds are required, all whilst ensuring Opus’ optimum levels of document integrity standards are met.
With many finance customers offering white label services to their business customers, the Trust Family of Services’ flexibility and document integrity has proved to be of great value, providing the assurances to Opus’ customers that transactional and critical documents are printing on the right stationery, with the right inserts, to the right people, at the right time- backed up by substantial reporting.
Not only delivering document integrity and production transparency, the Trust Family of Services combine to provide the design, production and despatch solutions proven to enrich customer and employee communications for many finance sector organisations.
- Speak to customers directly, using transactional documents to not only inform but also harness receiver attention- justifying their custom and boosting loyalty with Trust Document.
- Working with sensitive data Trust Pack provides optimum critical mailing integrity, used by organisations operating in closely regulated industries to adhere to the strictest of communication standards.
- Trust Creative works on document composition to add targeted promotions and cross-selling opportunities. Also known as ‘white space management’ we re-work documents to turn them into dual financial/ marketing tools.
- Providing organisations with secure electronic document storage facilities, Trust Store is a service which is experiencing a quick take up by customer focused companies who want their statements, invoices and payslips available online for their customers and employees.
- Whether it is customer or employee communications, we have saved financial sector clients substantial postage costs with Trust Post by investigating postage requirements and recommending the most cost effective options currently available for the customer.