Employee CommunicationsOur team of experienced professionals provide a bespoke approach that delivers more.
Payslips, P45s, P60s and pension letters produced and despatched in paper or electronic formats. Whatever your employee communications requirements we at Opus Trust Marketing have it covered.
Producing millions of employee communications every year we work for a host of large employers who trust Opus Trust Marketing to reliably produce and despatch a range of their documents, in low or high volumes and to quick turnarounds.
Working through everything from document design and stationery procurement to postage, our team of experienced professionals provide a bespoke approach that delivers more.
Communicate, motivate and engage organisation wide
Whilst many of us are guilty of passing by the notice board without a second glance, or perhaps momentarily glancing at a staff newsletter, not many of us can say we ignore an envelope on our own doormats from an employer. At Opus we work with customers to maximise that snippet of time when an employee is fully engaged and looking at the contents of what you have sent. Re-designing existing documents or adding inserts with pieces on staff benefits, company news and discount vouchers to communicate across the organisation in a consistent manner, no matter how widely spread a workforce.
Store millions of employee documents securely online
Benefit from a secure online warehouse to store millions of your employee communications, making documents easily accessible for HR whilst also having the option for employees to log on and view their own documents.
Seamlessly integrate paper with electronic
No one solution fits all, which is why at Opus we are passionate about ensuring our customers get a truly versatile service. So whilst paper might be effective in communicating to 90% of your employees, we are keen to ensure that the remaining 10% benefit from a solution which works for them. Whether receiving communications via email, or accessing online with us notifying by SMS or email, you and your workforce benefit from a solution that works. If there are any problems with reaching an employee electronically we have the flexibility to move their communications back to print immediately, ensuring that our customers’ work gets to the right person, at the right time and with the right information, regardless of the hurdles.
Lower postage costs with our in-house mail consolidation and postage consultancy- which isn’t just for those sending high volumes. Additionally we can totally remove the costs of pre-ordering stationery thanks not only to our ability in printing full colour onto plain stationery but also in turning plain stationery into envelopes on demand. No storage costs or wastage from obsolete stationery.
We only use paper from sustainable sources at Opus but are also PEFC and FSC certified if you are looking for full stationery traceability.