Trusted with Business Critical Mail
Trust Doc creates and produces bills, statements and other transactional mail, supporting 50 million consumer relationships for some of the UK's most admired businesses.
Trusted with Postage Services
Trust Post processes over 25 million mail packs per year through our consignment tracked service for handover to Royal Mail for final delivery.
Trusted with Electronic Communications
Trust Web delivers 500,000 plus notifications for e-billing documents to more than 20,000 business end users each year, with over a 1 million documents being accessed online.
It's All About Trust...
Do you send business critical mail such as bills, invoices, statements or payslips? Why not contact Opus Trust Marketing as we listen carefully to our customers so we fully understand their requirements - from document design to printing, enclosing and delivery - we have a consultative approach that achieves more - an approach which has seen us invest millions to make communications more effective and less costly - so you don't have to.
- We send transactional mail to 50% of UK households on behalf of utility companies, generating over £10 billion revenue.
- Close to 10% of the UK's working population receive payslips, P45s or P60s each year thanks to us.
- We have despatched over 15 million ticket books issued over 5 years for our travel industry clients.
- As well as delivering e-documents Trust Web securely stores almost 100 million documents online
- Trust Post's fully managed service has already achieved annual postal savings of over £600,000 for our customers.
- We were the first organisaton to go live with Royal Mail Mailmark and can now provide this tracking service to our Trust Post customers.
Opus Trust Marketing can:
Maximise your bottom line Trust Post advises on compliance to mail specifications. Our Data Services equips our customers with information on the quality of their addresses.
Be a trusted partner Trust Doc ensures that paper communications move swifty and accurately through the mailing process.